REALLY just wanna take this chance to remind the people who follow me to not kill/trap opossums if they’re in your yard, and do not call animal control! Seriously.
- Opossums are literally 100% BIOLOGICALLY INCAPABLE of carrying rabies. Their body temperature is too cool to incubate it properly.
- Opossums are actually quite gentle and NOCTURNAL, so if they’re roaming, they’ve probably gotten lost, been injured, and are looking for a place to hide.
- Young opossums tend to try to climb into garbage cans when they’re starving. This is because THEY ARE LITERALLY STARVING. Don’t fucking shoot them or hit them with things because you wanna be some fucking macho top-of-the-food-chain cocksucker.
- Mama possums are amazing mothers and if you encounter an “aggressive” opossum, it’s probably because she’s got babies hanging off her nipple and she’s freaking out. They’re clumsy. Sometimes they don’t hear you coming and you catch each other off guard.
- Wanna lure an opossum off of your property? You can set up a box with some greens and cat kibble in it, hide it well, and lure them out that way. They’re actually quite harmless and keep other predators away. they eat lotsa gross stuff.
- Opossum mamas who get hit by cars often still have their helpless babies attached to them. Possums get a bad rep and people say they are “the dumbest animal”, but they are incredible creatures who have been around since the days of fucking dinosaurs so treat them well, okay?
I would love to have an opossom if it wasn’t so hard for the average person to keep them healthy in captivity.
I wouldn’t mind a yard-possom if a) we had possoms and b) we had no pets. As it is, anything that comes within several feet of landing on our turf gets chased off by small avalanche of territorial woofs.
We had a baby one at the vet for a bit over the winter, taking care of him till it warmed up enough to send him to a sanctuary.
I really wanted to take him home.
A new instalment to the Ace Attorney franchise has been revealed today in an issue of Famitsu. According to early reports, the new game, named Dai Gyakuten Saiban, will take place in the Meiji era in Japan – known to history buffs as a major movement which restructured Japan’s political, economical and military relations.
Details are a little scarce at the moment, though the game’s reportedly…
I am a proud Demisexual! And I always have a hard time explaining it to other people, let alone myself some times? But this makes it really easy ^^ please reblog and share this.
This is neat; I like it.
FINALLY AN EDUCATIONAL GRAPHIC THAT USES THE DEFINITION OF BISEXUAL THAT I ACTUALLY IDENTIFY WITH
So the bae apparently sent me and Viv flowers and I’m like super excited about this
I never have gotten random flowers before, the only time I did was in my car crash my dad sent some & Andrew has only bought me leather flowers but that’s a different appeal, so I’m like OHMYGODOHMYGOD right now.
They smell so lovely and are so pretty thanks so much Piiiii
; w ;
Glad they finally got there :D
Don’t let Phoenix snack on them tho, could be bad for him! D:
if someone asks for nudes just tell them this and they’ll leave you alone
This just in, Mishii is very confident in her sex-ing skills.
The Animal Rescue Site is having trouble getting enough people to click on it daily so they can meet their quota of getting FREE FOOD donated every day to abused and neglected animals in their shelters.
It takes less than a minute (only about 15 seconds actually) to go to their site and click on the purple box titled, ‘Click Here to Give - it’s FREE!’. Every click gives about .6 bowls of food to sheltered dogs. You can also click daily!
Keep in mind that this does not cost you a thing. Their corporate sponsors/advertisers use the number of daily visits to donate food to abandoned/neglected animals in exchange for advertising. [via.]
Go to the website HERE.
It’s just a click… takes about 1 or 2 seconds.
there’s no pop-up ads or anything on the site
just click it once and you’re done
if all of my followers click, it’s more than a few thousand meals so.. please?
Last time this came around, I suggested this, and I will again: set their homepage as your homepage when you start up your browser. That way you won’t forget to click!
I cannot stress this enough.
okay but can you imagine like
a week after your truck gets stolen out of the goddamn mall parking lot, you get a knock on the door and there’s fucking Captain America standing there. Says he’s here about your goddamn truck. And for a moment you wonder if he started working for the police now that Shield took a dive, but you don’t say so, you just nod when he describes your truck to you, license plate number, make, model and color, all to a tee.
And then the weirdest thing happens (weirder than Captain America just showing up at your front door). Captain America starts looking bashful. And then he tells you your truck was lost ‘in the line of duty’. You must still look a little awestruck because he elaborates; he’s the one who took your truck.
Captain America fucking stole your goddamn truck out of the goddamn mall parking lot.
And he’s going to pay for a new one. And he’s very, very sorry.
do you ever just see someone that you’re close to and think about how out of the 7 billion people on the earth and the infinite possibilities life could have presented you with, somehow you were fortunate enough to have someone like that in your life